By Louis P. Cassimatis
Read or Download American Influence in Greece, 1917-1929 PDF
Similar international affairs books
Formerly released as a unique factor of the severe assessment of Social and Political Philosophy, this quantity throws gentle at the position of friendship in politics by way of connecting theoretical inquiries to empirical solutions. this present day, friendship and politics are most typically seen as specified and at the same time antagonistic issues.
Balkan Holocausts compares and contrasts Serbian and Croatian propaganda from 1986 to 1999, analysing every one group's modern interpretations of historical past and present occasions. It bargains a close dialogue of holocaust imagery and the background of victim-centred writing in nationalism idea, together with the hyperlinks among the comparative genocide debate, the so-called holocaust and Serbian and Croatian nationalism.
Latin American Political tradition: Public Opinion and Democracy offers a certainly pan-Latin American exam of the region’s modern political tradition. this can be the one booklet to generally examine the attitudes and behaviors of Latin american citizens in line with the Latin American Public Opinion Project’s (LAPOP) AmericasBarometer surveys.
The ignorant bystander: Britain and the Rwandan genocide makes use of a case examine of Britain's reaction to the genocide to discover what elements encourage humanitarian intervention in abroad crises. The Rwandan genocide was once one of many bloodiest occasions within the overdue 20th century and the foreign community's reaction has inspired loads of curiosity and debate ever when you consider that.
- Culture and Foreign Policy: The Neglected Factor in International Relations
- The Environment and International Relations (Themes in International Relations)
- Transnational Protest and Global Activism (People, Passions, and Power: Social Movements, Interest Organizations, and the P)
- National Allocation Plans in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme: Lessons and Implications for Phase II (Climate Policy Series)
- Security Strategies and American World Order: Lost Power (Contemporary Security Studies)
- Nordic States and European Integration: Awkward Partners in the North? (Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics)
Extra info for American Influence in Greece, 1917-1929
American Influence in Greece, 1917-1929 by Louis P. Cassimatis